Wallsgreen Medical Practice Ltd
Wallsgreen Road, Cardenden, Fife, KY5 0JE
It's Tuesday 12:51 PM — We're open
Telephone: 01592 722441
Fax: 01592 722955
Out of Hours: 08454 24 24 24
Clinics & Services
Chronic Illness Management
The following clinics are run regularly by the practice nurse and GP’s by appointment:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Ante-natal – Tuesday 14:00 – 15:00 with the community midwife.
- Cervical cytology (smears) – during normal surgery hours.
- Immunisations – during normal surgery hours.
- Baby immunisations – during normal surgery hours.
- Minor surgery – Tuesday 15:00 – 16:00.
- Health promotion clinic – during normal surgery hours.
- Chiropody – by GP referral.
- Dental care – only by appointment.
- Health visitors – for advice and consultation.
- District nursing – for community nursing.
- Baby clinic – Tuesday 14:00 – 16:00 (no appointment necessary) health visitors in attendance.
- Speech therapy – by appointment.
- Alcohol counselling – by appointment.
- Smoking cessation clinic – by appointment.
- Phlebotomy clinic – by appointment.
- Minor ailment clinic – by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Flu clinics – with the practice nurse.
- Physiotherapy clinic – available at Rosewell Clinic, self-referral forms are available at reception.
- Travel clinic – with the practice nurse. Travel questionnaires must be completed. Please note there is a small charge for this service.
Please ask at reception for specific clinic details.